JLearn.net Online Japanese Dictionary and Study portal
English Reference for demo (でも)
- conjunction but, however, though, nevertheless, still, yet, even so
- particle even
- however, no matter how, even if, even though
- ... or something
- either ... or ..., neither ... nor ...
- prefix pseudo-, quack, in-name-only
- for lack of anything better to do
You are welcome to any book in my library
Yes, a man is as good as his word. But I'll just be helping, you understand. You'll have to work too
He and I have a near-telepathic understanding of each other. No sooner does one of us say something than the other is already responding
"Say, shall we try a questionnaire with the boarding students?" "Ah! One of those things they call 'marketing research'.
She is well known both in Japan and in America
It can be very cold here even in May
You must make an effort to get along with everyone